FordExcursions.com Forums

Ford Excursion Forums > Ford Excursion V8, V10, and Powerstroke > Article Discussion Topics
Official LANDYOT radius rod installation thread
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 6   |   Total Posts: 12   |   Total Views: 6547
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1 2
LANDYOT  SuperMotors Member
Sponsor
Subscriber
Subscriber since 11/23/2003
• Newport News, VA, USA
• Registered on 7/15/2003
• 1,110 posts
Posted:3/28/2006 15:29
HBJJAM - Do you have the radius-rod info-pack? If not, click on my username and send me an e-mail (subject: radius-rods). I'll reply to you with the info-pack. I cannot attach the info-pack to an e-mail sent through a website's e-mail server.

"EARLY-2000" models have the driver-side rear brake caliper mounted on the forward side of the rear axle. "LATE-2000" (and later) models have both rear brake calipers mounted on the rear side of the rear axle. You can see this looking through the slots of OEM wheels.

Vertical axle movement is not hampered. The radius-rods control the axle's vertical movement to an arc ... or radius.
kkology
• Spring Lake, NJ, USA
• Registered on 11/15/2009
• 5 posts
Posted:11/15/2009 15:09
I have read that some people have installed the F - Code rear leaf springs instaed of the Radius Rods. What is the differnce in perfromance and where can I get either item? What are the part number for each?

Keith
Ford Excursion Forums > Ford Excursion V8, V10, and Powerstroke > Article Discussion Topics
Official LANDYOT radius rod installation thread
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 6   |   Total Posts: 12   |   Total Views: 6547
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1 2

About SuperMotors | Contact Us | FAQ/Help | Legal
Copyright © 1998-2024 Web Design Solutions, Inc.
All rights reserved. Duplication & reproduction is strictly prohibited.
SuperMotors.net v5.0.2 ChangeLog